Monday, October 8, 2007

What I learned from Conference...





Rae sleeps again so I am still trying to figure this out. Here is our most recent family picture, and one of Rae on her six week birthday last week. We had a wonderful weekend watching conference. I swear Rae is laughing at us because ever since she was born we have been saying she is going to be an only child, but during the Sunday morning session it seemed all they talked about was the importance of having children. Shoot! Guess we aren't done yet! They all better be this cute though, we definitly stop if they start coming out ugly!

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Wow, it looks like you have got the hang of it. You're so smart : ) Thanks for all of your friendly advice yesterday and sorry for venting so much. It makes me realize why you are my very bestest friend ! Your Blog looks great !

Carol said...

ok your daughter is ADORABLE!!! congratulations by the way :) i am glad you found my blog - now i can keep in touch with what you are up too!

Kami Milliron said...

Your new layout looks awesome and you figured out the Friend thing. Dang, you are really good : )

Tyra said...

so cute!! She looks just like you. We will have to go to lunch again so we can meet her.

Mortensen Family said...

What a cutie!! BTW- this is Fawn. =0)

Brooke Fenn said...

Allison, I hope you see this, but I am so glad you said hi!! You're daughter is too cute. Keep in touch! -Brooke

PS - We need to get Steph started with a blog. Ü