Monday, October 22, 2007

Growing so fast!


I can't believe it has been two months already since little Rae was born. She is starting to be so much fun! She still loves to cry but she loves to smile for me now too. She tries so hard to be a good girl, and it has been a whole week now since I have had to put her down and take a breath and try to remember that I wanted this. Jeff stayed home to babysit on Friday so that I could go to Target for a few minutes. I couldn't withstand temptation and I came home with a Bumbo chair even though they are for 3+ months babies. I busted it out today and put her in it, and she loves it. She sat and talked to me while she was in it for almost 10 minutes, and probably would have gone longer if she hadn't spit up all over herself and I had to take her out to clean her!

1 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I think she was ticked that she was so rudely pushed and pulled out into the world. She was all snug and warm right where she was. But now she sees how fun everything is. She's letting her good girl personality out.

Yea for Rae !