Friday, October 26, 2007

I've been tagged!

Six things about me. I am going to try to think of things that nobody will know, but if Rae wakes up I promise that all creativity will leave because of the screaming. Here goes in no paricular order...

1. I like it when Rae frowns, not cries, just frowns. She has such a cute frown. (Does that make me a bad mom?)

2. I am totally addicted to Dr. Pepper. I call it my sanity juice and I drink it like its going out of style!

3. I have never had a spotless house, but since Rae was born I have just let it all go. My house is always a mess now. I should be cleaning instead of doing this. Sorry Jeff. Someday you will see the carpet again...I hope.

4. I totally have a sweet tooth, or a mouthful of them. I can't go grocery shopping without getting myself a little treat. (Maybe that's why I can't lose those last 10 baby lbs...hmmm)

5. I am really funny about meat. It totally grosses me out if there are any bones attached.

6. I love taking pictures of Rae that I know she is going to hate me for someday. She has some baby cleavage (sp?) pics, some sleeping modestly pics, some stoned baby pics, and some saggy cheeks pics and I love them all!

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Umm, where are all these cute pictures of Rae ??!!!

Anonymous said...

My house hasn't been 'spotless' (if it ever was) since Madisen was born...don't worry your not the only one! And soon I'll have two to say as to why my house is a mess, gotta love them kids! And...the last 10 lbs of baby weight is the HARDEST to lose...but you look great, I don't know what 10 lbs you are talking about!