Monday, October 15, 2007

Ouch!

Okay, if any of you out there have ever had a spider bite you might be able to sympathize with me. It all started about ten days ago when I woke up with a little sore on my thigh. I didn't think anything of it and went on with life as usual. It continued to get bigger and more sore over time, but my bruises usually do that before they heal too, so again I thought nothing of it. Finally at church yesterday, while I was trying to pull Rae away from my Sunbeams nasty little paws, it got bumped and I almost started crying it hurt so bad. I decided to go to urgent care on the way home and it had grown. My little sore was now the size of a softball and almost as painful as labor! Needless to say, it had become infected and now, only six weeks after I stopped taking Percoset, I am back on it. I think I have decided that Percoset must come straight from Heaven!!

1 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Ouch, that doesn't sound very fun. Sorry you had to go through all that. Hopefully it will get better and go away. Is there anything you need ?

And YES, Percocet is fantastic ! That is the one thing I am looking forward to whenever we have our next c - section. Oh and the baby too .. of course : )