Friday, August 26, 2011

Utah Trip (Take 2)

Only a few weeks after returning from our Salt Lake trip, the girls and I headed up to Southern Utah for my cousin's wedding in St. George. The wedding was beautiful, and Rae was fascinated by the ceremony. During the reception that followed, she married every boy that would agree to marry her (and even my cousin's little girl when she couldn't find a boy!). Sadly, I didn't think to bring my camera to the wedding (what is wrong with me?!?). The next day we drove up to Bryan Head ski resort. The girls had a blast just running and exploring. Rae was a huge fan of riding the ski lift, and Laynee may have been a fan if she hadn't been so set on standing up. Instead, she screamed the whole way up the lift and most of the way down too. She finally fell asleep about ten minutes before our "scenic ride" was over. We stayed in Vegas one night on our way home, where we went to Steak & Shake (best chili ever!!). I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the girls are to take on vacation, and can't wait for our next big adventure!


1 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I'm officially jealous you go to go to Utah - or somewhere cooler than here ! How is it that I ended up in the ONE PLACE in the entire United States that is around 90 degrees on Thanksgiving. What the heck ! Did you know there are actually places in the world that are 60 - 80 degrees in AUGUST : ) No here !