Friday, August 26, 2011

Rae is 4!




This was a birthday week for Rae. It started with a little party with her friends on Friday, a family party on Saturday, her actual birthday on Sunday, celebrating at school on Tuesday, and this Sunday will be her birthday dinner with the Johnsons. Rae's favorite gift by far, is a pair of Hello Kitty shoes she got from Kayla and Alexa. She shows them to everyone, including complete strangers at the grocery store.

Rae at four years old is 34 lbs, 40 inches tall, and my right hand. She is always willing to help me and will almost always do what I ask of her. She loves princesses and weddings. She spends half her day dancing, and tells everyone about her dance class, even though she isn't in a dance class. She loves Sunbeams, her new teachers, and all her new friends in her class. She loves Pink Panther reruns. She loves school. She loves pizza and salad. She loves to be on the go. Rae is our sweet little angel, and we love her!

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

WOW, I remember when Rae was born ! I cannot believe she is FOUR now. And what a beautiful little girl she is. She is just gorgeous : ) Happy ( late ) Birthday Rae of sunshine !

mad white woman said...

I always enjoy reading your updates. They are nice and entertaining. Post more! :)

Annalee said...

happy birthday Rae, she is so sweet and cracks me up. I love that she loves school!