Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Update with pictures to come soon

Rae has had a cough for almost three weeks now, so I took her to the doctor last Friday. Turns out she has an ear infection. Lovely, she is on her first round of antibiotics. She is more cranky on the antibiotics than she was with the ear infection. We go back on Monday for her 6 month checkup. We have been kickin' it at home all week. I am sooo excited for this baby garage sale thing that I heard about. Check it out HERE. The really cool thing about it is that if you are expecting or have a baby under 1 year old, then you can register to go before it opens to the public. I plan on being there Friday by four o'clock. Hopefully that will be early enough to pick up a jogging stroller. Maybe I will see some of you in line!

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Sorry to hear about Rae, I can't believe Douglas has never had an ear infection ( knock on wood )

I hope you have fun at the Baby Sale. It sounds interesting and I hope you find what you need !

The Bates said...

Yuck! Everyone is sick right now. That stinks! I am intrigued by this baby sale. I want to get porter an exersaucer. Did you end up getting Rae one? If so how does she like it. If I feel like being adventurous maybe I will see you there.

RyDeb.White said...

I hope Rae is feeling better soon! Thanks for sharing about the sale tomorrow, I'm in so I might just see ya there!

Deanne said...

Too bad about the ear infection. Those are never fun. I just took Emilee in for a bad diaper rash. She's on antibotics too. That sale looks awesome. If I still lived there I would be close to it too. Let us know what you find.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

that stinks about an ear infection. poor Rae!

Vagabond Mother said...

Sick babies are no fun. Good luck on getting your stroller!