Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy mommy and other things...

I was really sick of holding all of Rae's bottles, and seeing as how she is almost six months old I decided it was time for her to learn. I figured she could do it, because when you pull the bottle out of her mouth she grabs it and puts it back. I decided to just lay her on the floor and put her bottle next to her. Within a matter of seconds she had it picked up and in her mouth, happily eating away. What a stinker! She REFUSES to hold it if I am holding her, but does so well when left to her own devices.

I also took this picture sometime this weekend. What a sweet picture of my two favorite sweethearts!

11 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

Ryan use to do the same thing. It's funny now that he is getting older he sees how much he can get away with. He is really sneaky.

Kami Milliron said...

GO RAE ! She is getting so big and learning so many new things. It's exciting but almost sad because she is growing up so fast. Don't you wish they could stay little and sweet forever ?!

That picture of Jeff and Rae is too cute. I still don't see ANY resemblance between them. It's all you !

The Curry Family said...

That's great!! Madisen was 8 months before she ever held her own bottle, but it's so nice when they do, especially in the car! The picture is so sweet, what a great shot!

Bethany M said...

What a relief! Now you have 5-10 extra minutes to relax or get things done! Yea Baby Rae!! The pictures are great!

Kristi Kleisler said...

Cute Cute Cute. That's all I have to say!

The Bates said...

Awwww...there is something so cute about Daddies and their babies. I just love it. It looks like Rae might take after her mom :)

Vagabond Mother said...

I have a friend whose baby, or toddler, still refuses to hold her own bottle (she's about 16 months old). Rae is doing great!

Very sweet sleeping picture.

The Bates said...

I wish I was so smart, I am going to have to put the letter verification on mine too. Thank for the idea!

Deanne said...

They can be little stinkers at times!

Ashley Harris said...

Your little stinker sounds like my little stinker; my Katie is really stubborn! Just you wait - having a toddler with attitude is so much fun! ;)

Of course I was the same way when I was little, so I guess it serves me right!

Kami Milliron said...

Allison, my dearest, let's get some new posts on here : )