Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Daddy's Girl

It only took five months to see what traits Jeff has given to Rae. She may look just like her momma, but she has a passion for TV just like her daddy. We set her down to play with her toys and turned on Backyardigans because she will occationally watch for a few minutes. It got really quiet and when we peeked around the corner this is what we found. We had to climb over her to get the camera and she never looked away. Doesn't she look comfy?!?




Also, this week she thinks she is too big for naps. When I put her in her crib she just cries and cries. That is why I have been finding her like this all week:




10 comments:

The Cluffs said...

She is getting so big! She is so cute!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

holy cute! That is hilarious. Did she have a neck cramp when she woke up? Did she say, "Mom, could you rub my shoulders, they're killing me!" Hey, we have the same toy thingy with the fish and what not.

Kami Milliron said...

I seriously have tears in my eyes from laughin so hard - that is SO FLIPPIN FUNNY !

Bethany M said...

I love the pictures. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to sack out like that, whenever and wherever you want?! Rae is so adorable!

Deanne said...

I love the picture where she is slumped over with her head down in her chair. My kids like Backyardigans too. Isn't the singing so cute?

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Too funny :) Oh- and I think the only reason that I got a "genious" on my blog is because I used the words "terra firma" a few posts back. Like I even know what that means ;)

The Curry Family said...

Too cute! Don't you just love all the places they can fall asleep?

RyDeb.White said...

Hey this is Deborah White, Ryan's wife:) I didn't know you guys had a blog! Rae is getting so big-what a cutie!
If you want to check it out ours is:
www.ryananddeborahwhite.blogspot.com
We'd love to keep in touch with you guys!

Mortensen Family said...

that is soo dang cute!

Taryn and Sterling said...

she is too cute, I love that she can fall asleep like that, Ian hasn't mastered that art yet, he still only will fall asleep in someones arms or his crib.