Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tis the Season



It has been too long since I have posted. That can be attributed to many many things. First and foremost, it is because I LOVE my Princess Beefcake! I just hate to watch her cry (and hate to listen to it even more). She is just a happy girl all the time lately for two reasons. Firstly, because Mommy finally gave in and gave up all hobbies except for holding baby. Second, she is happy because we have just not been home very much. (She doesn't seem to mind where we are as long as we are not at home.) Jeff snapped this picture tonight at family dinner. This is what she looks like when she doesn't get the attention SHE THINKS she deserves! So CUTE!!!



The other excuse for my lack of posting is Christmas. Holy cow!!! It takes sooo much longer to do my shopping or anything with baby in tow! Who knew?!? We did leave her at my parent's house the other night so that we could have a date night at Jeff's holiday work party. Unfortunately we can home empty handed, but it was still a good time with friends!

5 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I love your hair, you're so cute! You crack me up! Rae is too cute! She is a princess! I know, I can't believe our babies are a month apartm. Mine is only a tad smaller. ;) It's like you had 3 babies when I had one. Ouch! ;)

Kami Milliron said...

That picture of Rae is priceless ! And I love the picture of you and Jeff, what a cute couple : )

Ashley Harris said...

Allison, you look so gorgeous in that picture! I mean you always look gorgeous, but that is a particularly cute picture of you! I'm glad to hear your baby girl has been doing better recently. After we get past this crazy holiday season we should try to do lunch or a mall trip or something!

Deanne said...

You really don't realize how much longer it takes with a baby. It is crazy. When I want to go to the store alone my husband asks me to just take one with me. Always a longer trip. Rae has the cutest pouty face. I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Taryn and Sterling said...

cute pictures, you and Jeff look darling, good job for taking a date night, Sterling and I have already had a couple.