Saturday, December 29, 2007

Four months already!

I took Rae in to her four month check-up yesterday. For any of you who voted on the poll...drumroll...she was still three pounds away from doubling her birthweight. Rest assured, she is still a big girl. (I guess when they start out at 9lbs 9oz it takes longer to double.) Anyways, her new stats...

16lbs 15 oz
26 inches long

That leaves her in the 95% across the board. I am hoping she will slow down her growth a little. She is already getting too big for her 6 month clothes and she has only been wearing them a few weeks. Guess it may be time to go shopping soon again.... Anyone up for lunch at the new mall on Williams Field and possibly some shopping afterwards?!?

5 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big she is! That's so good though! And at least she's balanced - Ethan's body was always in the 40% percentile (being born 6 weeks early will do that to ya) but his head was always in the 95%!!!!! Holy big headed child! But he's such a cutie - his big headedness only makes him cuter!

Kami Milliron said...

Um, I am SO up for shopping and eating ! Let invite Cassi and maybe we can put her into labor by walking the mall : )

I'm glad Rae is doing so well. Our kids are like oranges and apples - Rae is in the top percentile and Douglas has always been in the low percentile. Rae is growing out of her clothes so fast and Douglas can still fit into some 12 month clothes !

The Curry Family said...

I am always up for lunch and shopping, but I'll have to get back to you on when! We'll find out more tomorrow when this little one may come! She's a growing girl, but that's a good thing!

Taryn and Sterling said...

I would love to go shopping with you. Ian needs another play date.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

So does your back kill carrying her around? My arms are tired from holding Kylee and she's only....well I don't know how much she weighs now, probably close to 10 pounds. I'm a whimp! Way to be a grower Rae! There's a new mall on Williams Field? I'll have to check it out next time I'm in town!