Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Rae's Special Day


We finally blessed Rae on Sunday. We had all been so sick for several days before it, I had just prayed that we would all make it through the blessing without vomiting. Turns out my prayers were answered. We all felt better Sunday morning. Rae was so good during her blessing. She didn't even make a peep, and for those of you that don't know her, that is far from normal. Jeff said that right before he started the prayer she just looked up at him and gave him the biggest smile and then tried to do situps all through the prayer (she hates to not be sitting straight up if she is awake...I think she is afraid she will miss something if she lays down and relaxes). She was just adorable in her blessing dress, but because she spits up ALL the time, she had to wear a bib over it. Hopefully when she is ready for her next white dress, we won't have to cover it with a bib!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I am glad that you are all feeling better now! And I love your haircut...so cute!

Kami Milliron said...

Umm totally cute hair, we're twinners now !

Anonymous said...

Hey, thank you! Rae is adorable too! I love being a new mom, but its good to hear that some of this shock will wear off soon ;) We'll have to get all of these new babies together soon.

Kami Milliron said...

Your new layout is lovely : )

Ashley Harris said...

My Katie was totally the same way, from birth she always wanted to be seeing everything and just in the middle of all the action! And my Ethan had acid reflux, so he was never without a bib for the first 6 months of his life. I remember the morning of his blessing, I took the bib off for 1 minute to get a picture, and sure enough, he spit up all over his little blessing tux. I think I even have a picture of the spit up coming out of his mouth! GROSS! Just invest in lots and lots of cute bibs since that's all anyone will ever see! I remember being so sad because he had the cutest outfits, but no one would ever see them because of the huge bibs covering them! Sad! Oh, but your little girl is so precious! I love it when she frowns too! It's too cute!!!

P.S. - this is the Ashley from lunch the other day with Kami, just in case you were confused!