Thursday, November 15, 2007

catch up randomness...









I finally put Rae's crib together last week. We have only had it sitting around for about 6 months and Rae is now only 12 weeks old. She has yet to sleep in it overnight because I wouldn't hear her during the night until she is already frantic and thinking she is STARVING. I did however put her down for her first nap in it on Saturday...


She also held her first toy this week...for about 10 seconds, just long enough for her to get it to her mouth and for me to snap a picture.













I have just been feeling like my baby is growing so fast lately. She has just started this really annoying habbit where she thinks she needs to eat a few ounces every 30 minutes for about 2 hours before she goes to bed. I think its pretty irritating, but Jeff was really sweet and took her screaming and all tonight to feed her. She was so sweet just looking up at him through the whole bottle. (I might be a little bit jealous. She always tries to watch TV when I feed her. Guess she is tired of my face...) Anyways, I had to snap this picture of my two favorite peeps!






At church last Sunday, Jeff and I had been talking about how we don't remember Rae ever being as tiny as the other babies at church. It dawned on me as I stared at Jeff's enormous shoes on the floor, my baby might look smaller if she was wearing Daddy's shoes. It didn't work to make her look smaller, but it was a pretty cute picture.



2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Hooray for Rae holding a toy and sleeping in her totally awesome crib !

Ashley Harris said...

What an adorable nursery! I think my kids were at least 12 weeks old before I got around to putting their cribs together. I love the picture of daddy & daughter - it's so sweet!