Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quick trip to Cali

Rae and I decided last week to head to California with Kami and Douglas to stay with Joel and Kristina in their beach house. We had planned on going this week, but decided last minute to head out early. Cupcakes were made (can't drive without some good eats!), bags were packed, and we were on the road two hours after deciding to go. It was a ton of work, and I may have thought I was going into labor, but luckily it took awhile to get there so I had PLENTY of time to relax! Surprisingly enough, traveling with a one year old and a three year old is not bad...if you have a DVD player! Anyways, California was beautiful. The weather was perfect, unlike here. The company was the best. We had a blast! Thanks everyone for entertaining us for a few days. We can't wait to do it again!!

(Never mind my fat preggo self in the pictures. At least Rae is cute...)




10 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

That was a really fun and sometimes interesting road trip we had ; ) But thank you SO much for coming - and thanks for being such a great friend : )

Are you and Jeff going back ?

mad white woman said...

Glad you got to relax (and glad you had a DVD player).

You are pregnant little darling, not fat.

Taryn and Sterling said...

Rae looks so cute on the beach. Way to go on getting ready that quick and even making cupcakes!

tiffany knox said...

you sure have a beautiful little girl allison!

Carol said...

i am so jealous you got to get away! how fun - good for you :)

randa_joy said...

Hey, Happy Birthday yesterday!

Tyra said...

your daughter is so flipping cute..and looks just like you

Stacey said...

Allison! I can not believe you are a mom! I feel so old! I am so happy for what a wonderful life you have created for yourself! You were always such a great girl! THanks so much for saying hi! Love, Stacey Jones

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I love that last pic of Rae. She is so, so cute! You had to make cup cakes before you left? lol, my kinda girl!

Mike and Kari said...

Allison- I remembered your last post this morning as I found my little boy - once again- standing in his crib without a diaper on. So frustrating! What did you end up doing with Rae?